Positive Birth & Early Days - One Day Workshop
An all-in-one day to prepare you and your partner (the price is per couple) to a positive birth experience and early days with your new baby. Packed full of evidence-based and practical information and techniques the day includes:
- Hypnobirthing, essential oils and rebozo techniques for a calm and more comfortable birth experience
- Reflexology - practical tecnhiques birth partners can apply in pregnancy and during labour
- Perinatal Mental Health and Matrescence - what to expect, what to look out for
- Mindful Breastfeeding - guidance to help you get started wiht breastfeeding in the best possible way
- Sleep - what to expect and not to expect in the early days, and tips to take the pressure off!
- Guided relaxation
This is a friendly one-day hypnobirthing workshop taking place at Winchmore Hill Village Hall, near Amersham, Chesham, Beaconsfield and High Wycombe. The day runs from 9am to 5pm - there will be a short break for BYO lunch and plenty of refreshments available.
You'll receive a £15 voucher to use with Seed Wellness with you booking, and membership to the weekly postnatal and antenatal group Mothership is also included for continued support and wellbeing!